These pages chronicle the five month process of construction of the various costume layers
for the armor Theoden & Gamling wear throughout The Two Towers. There are so many people we need
to thank for inspiring and consulting with us on these...
- Daniel Falconer ~ designer
- Bruce Hopkins ~ the 'real' Gamling
- The JediElfQueen ~ who went there before us
- Judy/Gimli ~ leatherworker extrordinaire
- Juan and Bill at Leather Factory, Union City
- Our dear friend Carolyn/Frodo and her buddy Kim/Hermione ~ esquires of Rohan
- Our hairdresser (and my costuming therapist) Jeanette
- Laurelinda ~ Comic Con video provider
- The folk at ACS and LOTR Costuming Yahoo Group
- And several of the guys at Tap Plastics in Mt. View.
We'd never have managed it without you!
Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate to the next or previous page, or to
return to the home page.
Amazingly, no spouses were (lastingly) injured or marriages destroyed in the making
of these costumes...and of course I GREW the beard.